KODA CAMPER GRANT
KODA CAMPER GRANT APPLICATION
- One of the missions of CODA Midwest is to support Kodas in exploring their unique heritage and multicultural experience by attending a Koda camp.
- Parents are welcome to assist their child with the application and review the essay with them. Respond to all parts of the application.
- A complete application requires two things: 1). Grant application and 2). attached proof of deposit payment to a Koda Camp.
- If you are a selected Koda, your camp fee, up to $700, will be paid by CODA Midwest.
- This grant is intended to be for Kodas who reside in the Coda Midwest region (Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky, Minnesota, and Wisconsin) to attend a Koda camp. Kodas outside of these states are welcome to apply, however please keep in mind that our priority is serving the Kodas who reside in our region.
- Click here for a basic rubric of our point-based grading system for you to keep in mind as to how applicants are graded to be chosen for a grant.